Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · December 2, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility is located south of Kitty Hawk, North Carolina.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- A facility is seeking an emergency medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Government: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 1 patients per hour.
- Dates Needed: May - End of June.
- Reference ID: ORD-117383-MD-NC.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Schedule: Various shifts throughout the months of May/June with shifts including, but not limited to 6a-2p, 11a-9p, 4p-2a, 8p-6a-Procedures: Standard EM procedures.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Night Shift.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 20.