Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · May 23, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-117383-MD-NC.
- Case Load/PPD: 1 patients per hour.
- Schedule: Various shifts throughout the months of May/June with shifts including, but not limited to 6a-2p, 11a-9p, 4p-2a, 8p-6a-Procedures: Standard EM procedures.
- Dates Needed: May - End of June.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- A facility is seeking an emergency medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- The facility is located south of Kitty Hawk, North Carolina.
- Night Shift.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 20.