Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · March 24, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- Apply today!
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- Level III trauma center.
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Bcem required.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Cerner EMR.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago