Emergency Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 30, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orangeburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apply today!
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Contributions are valued and rewarded.
- Cerner EMR.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Orangeburg, SC.
- Provider-specific performance feedback What Matters to You.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- 200-bed hospital with 35 bed ED and 22 ICU beds.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation.
- Level III trauma center.
- Compliance support Join a Collegial Practice Where you Will Thrive.
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Bcem required.
- Commitment to our front-line providers.
- Volume of ED – 60,000.
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago